Money Management IQ is an independent site offering free advice, suggestions, tips and tricks on how to manage your personal finances. Here you will find everything you need to know on how to manage your debts and investments and secure your financial future.
We will cover a wide range of finance topics including, credit cards, debit cards, loans, mortgages, stock, mutual funds and many more topics. We are an authoritative site offering practical advices that will help people make sound financial decisions. And its all100% free.
Who are we?
We are just regular people like you who care about where our hard earned money goes. We have struggled just like you to save more money and reduce unnecessary spending. Our aim is to help people come out of their financial trap and start making some smart decisions.
If you struggle to save money and looking for smart but simple ways to save more money, then you have come to the right place. Saving starts small and gradually grows into a big fund. We will bring you some of the best content on personal finances to help you take charge of your money.
Our team consists of people who have experience in dealing with all kinds of financial situations and have volunteered to share their information with others. They are financial experts in their own right. Rest assured that we will not be suggesting anything that we haven’t tried. Our sole aim is to provide you high quality information online.
How can Money Management IQ help you?
We are dedicated to providing you practical and easy to follows tips and suggestions which will make life easier.
- Let’s face it! We all have been there. We have made some of the worst financial decisions – bad debts, credit card bills, over spending, you name. We cannot help you wipe out debts altogether. But we can help you manage your debt effectively so that you can pay them off conveniently.
- If you are unable to manage your credit debts, we can help you come out of the rut. We can offer practical advices on how to use credit cards wisely so that you don’t fall into the debt trap. Most importantly, we want you to be aware of your finances and not repeat the same mistake ever again.
- We can help you save more and find practical and honest ways to make more money. With little adjustments and healthy financial habit building you can start saving more money in no time.
- Debt is the biggest problem for everyone. From car loans to student loans to home loans, these are some of the debts you cannot say no to because you need the money. We can show you how to borrow less and manage your debt more effectively.
All in all we can help you make smarter choices when it comes to finances and its management.
How to use the Website
The information on the website is completely free. Use the advice as per your needs. We will be posting regularly so that you can stay up to date with the latest trends.
The financial world is changing every day and we consider it’s our responsibility to find the best topics to discuss. The hottest trends in the personal finance and newer and innovative ways are some of the things we are aiming for.
Some Of The Topics We Will Be Covering Include:
- Debt Management
- How To Save Money
- Retirement Savings
- Emergency Fund
- Personal Finance
- Money and Marriage
- Family Budget
- Financial Milestones
- Financial Mistakes
- Retirement Planning
- Emergency Fund
- Personal Finance Rules
- Marriage Financial Planning
Our expert writers are willing to discuss topics that you want. You can also share your ideas and suggestion with us. Even better – you can write for us. If we like your article we will definitely publish it. We want this online community to grow and we want people to get as involved as they can.
Free sharing of information for helping your fellow human beings.
Money Management IQ is for informational purposes only. We can share some tips and suggestions, but it is NOT A LEGAL ADVICE. These are some of the simple ideas and tools that we use to manage our finances. For more elaborate suggestion you should seek professional help.
The content on this website is for general use only. The information is subject to laws and policies in each state. We are no way claiming to be legal advisers or financial professionals. Just like home remedies are not substitute for the doctor suggestion, our financial tips and advice are for education and informational purpose only.
Money Management IQ is a website for people like you and us. Let us work together and help each other in pursuit of financial goals.